Check SQL Dumper 3 Beta at http://sqldumper.ruizata.com
SQL Server Dumper enables you to dump selected SQL Server database tables into SQL INSERT statements, that are saved as local .sql files and contain all the data required to create a duplicate table, or to be used for backup purposes. You can choose to create an individual .sql file for each table, or combine all selected tables into a single file.
This program implements the following special features:
- Foreign Keys order tables in text file in order to insert data without colisions/errors
- Primary Key IDENTITY guarantees the value of the IDENTITY field
- Reference to itself eliminates the constraint and at the end create it again
Try this on NorthWind database that comes with SQL Server by default.
Output Samples1. A simple SQL INSERT INTO statement
INSERT INTO dbo.TABLE VALUES( 98, 'Pedro Rubina') INSERT INTO dbo.TABLE VALUES( 96, 'John Riley') INSERT INTO dbo.TABLE VALUES( 27, 'Sandra Moutinho')2. A SQL INSERT INTO statement of a table that as the field code with IDENTITY
SET IDENTITY_INSERT dbo.TABLE ON INSERT INTO dbo.TABLE(code, name) VALUES( 98, 'Pedro Rubina') INSERT INTO dbo.TABLE(code, name) VALUES( 96, 'John Riley') INSERT INTO dbo.TABLE(code, name) VALUES( 27, 'Sandra Moutinho') SET IDENTITY_INSERT dbo.TABLE OFF
SQLDumper Version 2.1.3 - Windows
- SQL Dumper Console 1.0.3
SQL Dumper Console is a Command Line version of SQL Dumper.
To use it, you have to create a setting file using SQL Dumper with the configurations you want.
After that, you just have to call in Command Line SQLDumperConsole.exe <path to setting file>.
And that's all. Enjoy it.
- New Features
- [2008.01.26] - New Alternative Method to check updates if default method failed.
- [2008.01.21] - New option to select output encoding type ( Unicode, UTF8, custom encoding,...).
- [2007.11.17] - Release of a SQL Dumper Console Version.
- [2007.07.24] - Disconnect button, Option for checking updates at start up.
- 7. Improved performance.
- 6. Allow to change output file names
- 5. Enable a sql query to be dumped
- 4. Allow to save all settings for future use.
- 3. Allow building scripts with updates based on primary keys
- 2. More intuitive and easy way to select tables and columns to be dumped.
- 1. It's prepared for both SQL Server 2000 and SQL Server 2005.
- Fixed Bugs
- [2008.01.26] - A bug was fixed that misses "[" and "]" in tables with names that are sql reserved words.
- [2008.01.21] - A bug was fixed related with binary data.
- [2007.11.20] - A bug was fixed related with uncheck last column from table to dump.
- [2007.11.17] - A bug was fixed related with the creation and loading of setting files, and with the disconnect button.
- [2007.10.17] - A bug was fixed related with nvarchar, ntext and nchar. (use of N'')
- [2007.10.17] - A bug was fixed related with decimal in free text query.
- [2007.09.19] - A bug was fixed at disconnect button.
- [2006.07.24] - A bug was fixed that allow user connecting after been connected, afecting behaviour.
- [2006.06.23] - A bug was fixed that failed loading settings for the SQL Server Authentication Method .
- [2006.06.23] - A bug was fixed that misses "[" and "]" in columns that are sql reserved words.
- Download SQLDumper - (160 KB) - Installer using Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (http://nsis.sourceforge.net)
- Download SQLDumper - (440 KB) - Installer using Visual Studio Setup Project
If you see any problem with the new installer NSIS, please warning me.
In future versions, i'll only release SQL Server Dumper with the NSIS.
- Clínica Leontina Santos http://www.clinicaleontinasantos.com